Friday, September 18, 2009

A Fresh Start to Blogging...

It has taken me a really long time to start blogging again..busy summer, medical issues, and honestly just life have gotten in the way of me doing something I so need as a regular part of my day. I don't do this for others but for my own personal thoughts and happenings. My memory isn't the best and what better way to journal..blogging rocks! So after some prettied up touches and learning about how to manage my blog I have offically started my journey again.

So much has happened this past year I am not sure where to begin. I lost and gained a few friends, I found out I had multiple kidney stones and recently had lithotripsy to get rid of them, my babies (Savanna and Dylan) started back to school, Rob met up with his dad for the first time since he was little, my mom came for a visit in July, we went on an awesome vacation in WA and ID, I started going to the psychiatrist and counseling for my anxiety, attended both a Beth Moore Conference and Women of Worship "God of this City" Conference that both were just out of this world, I joined the Warren Spouses Club, the PTO, and am still active in Spouses Helping Spouses and volunteer at the Thrift Shop with Chantel, Rob switched jobs from the CST to Counterdrug where he works downtown like a civilian for the Department of Criminal Investigation, and although I am sure there are plenty of other things,I'm going on.LOL

I am currently am recovering from surgery this last Wed. That isn't something I ever want to go through again! I am way to young for my body to be in that kinda shape..I have 10 months and a couple weeks until I am 30, the battle begins..I am not settling anymore, God gave me this amazing body (not meant in a sexy or crazy way) and I want it to be as healthy and tone as possible. I owe it to the Lord and myself to take care of my TEMPLE. The better I take care of myself, the better I can take care of others.
Although I could write and write today I hear my amazing hubby downstairs (who took leave to take care of me) slaving away @ dishes and laundry..I should probably go slap his butt and give him a kiss on the cheek for his efforts LOL!

Till the end,
Summer Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment