Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Beginnings....where this blog begins.

Although I have no intention until I get this whole blog thing down on releasing this to public eyes, I have a desire to maintain a spot where I can creatively express myself (one of my New Years resolutions). I watch two friends of mine, Jovina and Shelley, beautifully share their life journey and want that same kind of satisfaction in that I am at least trying to capture what will one day be a distant memory...my here and now. I also believe this will help me grow in my walk...my walk with God, my walk with my children, my walk with my husband, and my walk that I internalize and share with little to no one.

So I begin...with much that lies ahead. Struggling my thoughts and feelings out onto this screen are going to prove to be a challenge, but one I am ready to take. So this is my journal, my outlet....not to be offensive to anyone but taken as a glimpse into life though my eyes. Here's to new beginnings and endings in hopes for new found peace in this journey of "the blog."

No comments:

Post a Comment